The 5 People you want to meet in Heaven
We all want to go to Heaven after we die. But who else do we want to see there? Let’s take this time to list the 5 people you most want to see in Heaven.
1. ___________________________________ ___________________________________
Now, go back to that list of 5 people and write down next to them their “spiritual health.” Is the person a born-again Christian? Have they ever explained you why they know they’re going to Heaven? Do they just “believe in God” but don’t profess any other type of faith (such as believing in Christ’s sacrifice on the Cross, going to church, reading their Bible, etc.). Or are they someone who is just living in total sin and not even trying to follow God or get to know them. List how healthy you think they are with the choices: Very healthy; Kind of healthy; unhealthy, in big trouble.
So the question is……what are you doing about it??
The Great Commission
As a Christian, we have many different roles and purposes that we may take on in life for Jesus Christ. Some people may be pastors, teachers, piano players or cooks for their church. But one job every single Christian has is to preach the Gospel. Jesus made this clear before He left the Earth during his First Visit.
Read Reading: Matthew 28:18-20
1. How much power did Jesus have after the resurrection? ________________________________________________________________
2. Who did he instruct His disciples to preach to? ________________________________________________________________________
Read Romans 10:8-17
3. How do we become saved? ______________________________________________________________________________________
4. What does that mean? __________________________________________________________________________________________
5. Have YOU done this? ___________________________
6. Have you told others this? ____________________________________
How to witness
Acts 10:36 -44
Peter, one the disciples, was sent by God to the home of Cornelius, a Roman Centurion, to witness to him. Read the passage to find out what Peter said.
7. What are 3 points that Peter makes to Cornelius? _______________________________________________________________________
Now it’s time to start practicing.